General Guidelines for Students
- It is compulsory for all the students to attend the assembly in the morning. Students should be present in the school before the 1st bell rings. Students arriving habitually late will be sent home.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next higher class. The management removes the student’s name from the rolls if he/she doesn’t attend the classes for more than 7 days without any information.
- The School begins at 8:30 AM and gets over by 3:20 PM.
- Students have to follow the school timings strictly. Latecomers will not be allowed to the school without a requesting application from the parents. Students have to leave school only after school hours.
- Students should not damage any school property. Students who are negligent will be charged for the damage.
- Students are strictly not allowed to bully other students, teaching or non-teaching staff.
- Students are not allowed to carry gold and expensive ornaments to the school. The management is not responsible in case of loss of expensive ornaments.
- Bringing mobile phones, cameras, Walkman, and other electronic gadgets and sharp instruments are strictly prohibited.
- Misbehavior on the school bus will not be tolerated.
- Students should speak softly and politely and communicate in English only.
- Students are strictly informed to attend the classes in school uniform even on their birthdays.
- The Parents or the Guardians must attend the PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) on a regular basis. Tentative dates for PTM are provided in the year planner.
- Parents are welcome to meet the Principal, Vice Principal or the block In-charge of Pallavi Aware School regarding any queries, problems or suggestions. Parents can meet the management by taking appointments only during the visiting hours.
- Students should follow the rules and regulations of the school. If found deviating, they have to face the consequences
- The School programs are given utmost importance in CBSE. Pallavi Aware School also encourages many programs. Parents are requested to encourage their children to participate in Annual Day, Sports Day and Founders Day celebration. These develop inter and intrapersonal skills of the children.
- In all the matters, the decision of the principal will be final and binding upon the student.
- Maintaining discipline is a must on the school premises.
- Whenever a student’s behavior is found unacceptable he/she will be issued a Discipline form that has to be signed by the parents and given to the coordinator of the respective block.
- The management can take serious actions like detain or suspend a student if the student misbehaves even after the repeated warnings.
- If the students are found roaming in the corridors or going to the washroom (other than during a short break or lunch break) without the permission card, the management will take serious actions.
- We take these measures to bring in self-discipline among the students.
- Students who behave well in the classroom and school premises can earn the credits.
Rewards and Incentives
- “Well behaved student”
- “Star student”
- “Classroom of the week”
- Pallavi Aware School has an excellent library.
- Students must maintain silence in the library.
- Students who borrowed books should return the books promptly.
- Students should handle the books with care.
- The students may work individually or with partners or in groups according to the level of experiments.
- Students are not allowed to engage in activities such as throwing objects, squirting water and tickling in the labs.
- Students who have misused or damaged any equipment will be charged a fine.
- Students are expected to obey the directions given by all the supervisors while on the playground.
- Students are not allowed in any of the play areas without a supervisor to monitor them.
- Students must play the designated games in the designated areas.
- The students should go to their classrooms immediately after the playing hour.
- Students should not intimidate the other students while playing.
It is an excellent school in the surrounding areas.... as a parent of child I'm very satisfied with school activities... my child improved in reading and writing skills...especially he improved alot in communication skills... thank you...
My daughter has made leaps and bounds academically and socially. My daughter loves coming to the school has she spends amazing time at the school She became more confident and balanced.
As a parent of a child of this generation i am very satisfied with the activities and academics of the school.my child is learning many news of learning and communication. she is exposed to many activities which makes her learning at school in a fun way