General Guidelines for Students
- » It is compulsory for all the students to attend the general assembly in the morning. Students should be present in the school before the 1st bell rings. Students arriving habitually late will be sent home.
- » 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next higher class. The management removes the student name from the rolls if he/she doesn’t attend the classes for more than 7 days without any information.
- » The School begins at 8:30 AM and gets over by 3:20 PM
- » Students have to strictly follow the school timings. Latecomers will not be allowed to the school without any requesting application from their parents. Students have to leave school only after school hours.
- » Students should not damage any school property. Students who are negligent will be charged for the damage.
- » Students are strictly not allowed bullying other students, staff or teachers.
- » Students are not allowed to carry gold and expensive ornaments to the school. The management is not responsible in case of loss of expensive ornaments.
- » Bringing mobile phones, cameras, Walkman, and other electronic gadgets and sharp instruments are strictly prohibited.
- » Misbehavior in the school bus will not be tolerated.
- » Students should speak softly and politely and communicate in English only.
- » Students are strictly informed to attend the classes in school uniform even on their birthdays.
- » The Parents or the Guardians must attend the PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) on a regular basis. Tentative dates for PTM are given in the year planner.
- » Parents are welcome to meet the Principal, Vice Principal or the block In-charge of Pallavi Aware School, the Best Schools in Hyderabad, regarding any queries, problem or suggestions. Parents can meet the management by taking appointments only during the visiting hours.
- » Students should follow the rules and regulations of the school. If found deviating, they have to face the consequences.
- » The School programs are given utmost importance in CBSE. Pallavi Aware School, the Best Schools in Hyderabad, also encourage many programs. Parents are requested to encourage their children to participate in Annual Day, Sports Day and Founders Day celebration. These develop inter and intrapersonal skills.
- » In all the matters, the decision of the principal will be final and binding upon the student.
- » Maintaining discipline is the must in the school premises.
- » Whenever a student’s behavior is found unacceptable he/she will be issued a Discipline form that has to be signed by the parents and given to the coordinator of the respective block.
- » The management can take serious actions like detain or suspension if the student misbehaves even after the repeated warnings.
- » If the students are found roaming in the corridors or going to the washroom (other than during a short break or lunch break) without the permission card, the management takes serious actions.
- » We make all these measures to bring in self-discipline among the students.
- » Students who behave well in classroom and school premises can earn the credits
Rewards and Incentives
- » “Well behaved student”
- » “Star student”
- » “Classroom of the week”
- » Pallavi Aware School, the Best Schools in Hyderabad have the excellent library.
- » Students must maintain silence in the library.
- » Students who borrow books should have to return the books promptly.
- » Students should handle the books with care.
- » The students may work individually or with partners or in groups according to the level of experiments.
- » Students are not allowed to engage in horseplay like throwing objects, squirting water and tickling
- » Students who have misused or damaged the equipments will be charged.
- » Students are expected to obey directions given by all the supervisors while on the playground.
- » Students are not allowed in any of the play areas without any supervisor to monitor.
- » Students must play the designated games in the designated areas.
- » The students should go to their classrooms immediately after the playing hour.
- » Students should not intimidate the other students while playing.
It is an excellent school in the surrounding areas.... as a parent of child I'm very satisfied with school activities... my child improved in reading and writing skills...especially he improved alot in communication skills... thank you...
My daughter has made leaps and bounds academically and socially. My daughter loves coming to the school has she spends amazing time at the school She became more confident and balanced.
As a parent of a child of this generation i am very satisfied with the activities and academics of the school.my child is learning many news of learning and communication. she is exposed to many activities which makes her learning at school in a fun way