* Fill all the fields correctly and accurately as per Aadhar Card. Please ensure to give the correct date of birth of the candidate, full name (with surname), correct spellings of the name of the candidate/father/mother before submitting online. No changes will be accepted later.
* Following documents to be submitted on the day of submission.
- » Date of Birth certificate of the candidate
- » Transfer certificate
- » Caste Certificate
- » Report card of the previous class
- » Passport size photo
- » Residential Proof
- » Certificate of any special achievement
- » Vaccination certificate/Evidence of vaccination
Documents will be verified and scrutinized by the Pallavi Aware School, the Best Schools in Hyderabad.
Students will be called with their parents to have an interaction with the school authorities.
The results of the interaction will be communicated within a few days of the interaction. Students/candidates who have cleared this step will proceed to the next step.
The tuition fee which is specified has to be paid on or before given time with the submission of required documents. If the candidate fails to pay or submit the documents, the school management has the authority to offer the seat for the next eligible candidate.
Before the commencement of the academic year, the candidates have to submit their transfer certificate and health forms.
On the first day of the academic year, the school management allots the admission number and the section.
If the candidate is undergoing any medical treatment or ailment, the parents are requested to inform the school management at the time of registration.