- All the students using the school bus are expected to be at the pickup/drop points with the escorts at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The school bus doesn’t wait for the latecomers.
- Students should communicate only in English.
- Students should not walk on the main road till the school bus arrives
- Students should enter the bus once the door is completely opened.
- The drivers and the bus attendants are there to serve us and ensure our safety. The students and parents must obey their instructions. Arguing and misbehaving with them will lead to a withdrawal of the transport facility to the particular child.
- All the students must be seated immediately after entering the bus.
- Students must only use the front door of the bus for stepping in or out.
- The drivers should stop the buses at the designated stop only. Pallavi Aware School, the top schools in Saroornagar, has prepared the list of stops keeping in view the convenience and safety of all the students.
- No student is to be peeped out of the window or wander inside the bus while the bus is in motion.
- Students are not allowed to eat or throw the eatables inside and outside of the bus. Disciplinary action will be initiated if found indulged in such acts.
- Students will be responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence.
- Shrieking and shouting are strictly prohibited. The school will issue a yellow card if found guilty.
- Courteous behavior is expected at all times from the parents / the students towards the transport staff.
- Students should not distract the driver’s attention
- The bus In-charge and the student bus monitor are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offense must be reported to the Principal of Pallavi Aware School, the top schools in Hyderabad.
- Under no circumstances, the children will be allowed to board another bus to fulfill the social engagement.
- The List of students with bus stops etc. will be available on each bus.
- Bus seat numbers are allotted to each student.
- The School has the right to withdraw the bus facility for the students on disciplinary grounds. The decision will be binding on parents and no request in this regard will be entertained.
- Facility restricted to main thoroughfares in a radius of 5-6 km from the school.
- Parents are requested not to talk to the cleaners / the drivers regarding any issues. They can report the same in the administrative block.
- Parents must make sure to update the records in the school in case there is a change in their residential address or telephone number.
- IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ATTEND TO TELEPHONIC COMPLAINTS / SUGGESTIONS.
Transport service provided by PAIS, the top schools in Saroornagar, Hyderabad is a service facility to ensure safety and security to children for commuting to school and going back home.
To make students reach school in time safely and securely.
To help in decongestion of the traffic by minimizing the number of vehicles on the road. This will save a lot of fuel, restrict the growth of pollution levels and the waste of precious oil.
Facilities provided are
- Well maintained and RTA approved buses.
- Experienced and trained drivers.
- Maximum lady attendants.
- Fire extinguisher in each bus.
- First aid kit.
- Insurance of all the children in case of any eventuality.
The following are terms and conditions
- Transport service is a facility provided by the school management and not an obligation on the part of the management. It is the choice of the parents and not a compulsion.
- Transport facility will be available only to the nearest point.
- To reach the school on time, the school bus doesn’t wait for more than one minute at any pickup point. The children should be ready at the respective pick-up points before time.
- Pick up point may be modified/withdrawn according to the convenience of the management of Pallavi Aware School, top schools in Saroornagar.
- Transport charges are changed every six months concerning the changes in fuel prices and other charges.
- No one-way transport is available. If a parent wishes to avail one-way transport facility by paying for both sides, then it may be considered based on the availability of the seat in the bus.
- Management has and will take continuous measures in ensuring the safety and security of the students. However, in case of any eventuality, the management is not responsible for any compensation or reimbursement of medical charges beyond the amount paid by the insurance company.
- On account of transport facility not suited to the student, if the parent wishes to withdraw the student from the school, the management will refund only a caution deposit and will not refund term fee, admission fee, annual fee or any other fees including the transport fees paid.
- Transport will not be offered to the students beyond 30 km one-way distance from the school premises.
- Withdrawal of transport facility during the IIIrd term is not permitted.
|Rocktown Colony, Alkapuri x road, Sai Nagar Colony Rdno.2, Corporate bank colony rdno.15, nagole x road, Environment Apts, Snehaputi colony, New Nagole, Vijayapuri Colony Rd no.2, Vasavi Colony Rd no.10, Vasavi Colony Rd no.2, Alkapuri Rno.2, Green Hills Colony, Margadarshi Colony, Chitra layout, L.B Nagar Metro station Dmart, Back to school|
|Hayathnagar Depot, Bhagyalatha Colony, Shyamnagar colony, Vanasthalipuram, Sagar complex, B.N Reddy, Hasthinapuram, Raghavendra tiffin center, KBR Convention, Munsurabad, Chinthalkunta, Little Flower School, LB Nagar to Back to school.|
|Shalibanda Ice Factory, Bandlaguda, Baba nagar, DRDL, Mandha Mallama, Kharmanghat to back to school.|
|Champapet Bus stop, RTC Colony, Green Park Colony, Kharmanghat Sama Narasimha function hall back to school.|
|Amberpet CPL(police lines), Dsnr, Shalivahana Nagar, Musrambagh junction, Community Hall, Konark Theatre, GHMC office main road, Huda Complex, Back to school.|
|Meerpet junction, Jilelguda bus stop, TKR college, Bupeshnagar, Hasthinapuram Agriculture colony, Indraprasthavan Colony, Marram Devaki villas, Gyatrinagar junction, Durganagar Colony, Back to school.|
|Chenchel guda Jail junction, Biscuit factory, Ghobi ghat, Green Park colony, Gaddanaram, Kharmanghat, TNR Shakuntala APTS, Back to school.|
|Biramalguda Colony, Sitara hotel back side lane, Back to school.|
It is an excellent school in the surrounding areas.... as a parent of child I'm very satisfied with school activities... my child improved in reading and writing skills...especially he improved alot in communication skills... thank you...
My daughter has made leaps and bounds academically and socially. My daughter loves coming to the school has she spends amazing time at the school She became more confident and balanced.
As a parent of a child of this generation i am very satisfied with the activities and academics of the school.my child is learning many news of learning and communication. she is exposed to many activities which makes her learning at school in a fun way