Welcome to Pallavi Aware International School – Saroornagar, one of the Best Schools in Hyderabad. Pallavi Aware International School (PAIS) follows a rolling admissions approach which makes the candidates apply or receive admission at any time of the academic year. Please refer to the links given below for more information on our application procedure and for downloading the application form. To speed up the process of acceptance of your ward, it is suggested that you carry along the required documents along with the Application Form.
The candidates and their parents are welcome to visit the campus of Pallavi Aware School (PAS), which will be arranged by the admissions coordinator, to have an idea about our curriculum, the lab facilities, classrooms, and other extracurricular activities offered by the school.
The admission process at PAS is designed to be efficient and positive for all the students who are applying. All applicants who are admitted to PAS are expected to function within the regular classroom. Our management may send a confidential student evaluation form to the student’s previous school to gain more information about the student.
- » Admissions commence from mid-November for Nursery to Upper Kindergarten.
- » Application Forms should be submitted in the administrative office on or before two working days from the date of issue of the form.
- » Admissions to NURSERY and Lower Kindergarten will be done through interaction and will be held on the same day. Both the parents must be present on the day of admission.
- » For Nursery Admissions, the child must be about 2.5 years old.
- » For Lower Kindergarten admissions, the child must be 4 years old.
- » Concept check will be conducted for students seeking admission to Upper Kindergarten.
- » Admissions will be based on their aptitude.