Welcome to Pallavi Aware International School – Saroornagar, one of the Best Schools in Hyderabad. Pallavi Aware International School (PAIS) follows a rolling admissions approach which makes the candidates apply or receive admission at any time of the academic year. Please refer to the links below for more information on our application procedure and to download the application form. To speed up the decision of acceptance of your child it is important that you bring in all the documents required with the Application Form.
The candidates and their parents are encouraged to visit the campus of Pallavi Aware School, the Best Schools in Hyderabad, which will be arranged by the admissions coordinator to have a well-esteemed experience about our curriculum, lab facilities, classrooms, other extra-curricular activities.
The Admission process at Pallavi Aware School, the Best Schools in Hyderabad, is designed to be as efficient and positive as possible for all applying students. All applicants who are admitted to PAS are expected to function within the regular classroom. Our management may send a confidential student evaluation form to the student’s previous school to have the information about the student.
- » Admissions commence from mid-November for classes Nursery-UKG.
- » Application Forms should be submitted in the administrative office on or before two working days from the date of issue of the form.
- » Admissions to the classes NURSERY and LKG will be done through interaction and will be held on the same day. Both the parents must be present on the day of admissions.
- » For Nursery Admissions, the child must be about 2.5 years old.
- » For LKG admissions, the child must be 4 years old.
- » Concept check will be conducted for students seeking admission to classes UKG
- » Admissions will be based on their aptitude.